Monday, November 21, 2011

The Autumn Leaves Drift By My Window...


Autumn is here! The leaves are turning into the most beautiful colors: red, yellow, brown, ... It's getting colder... It's so nice to go out for a walk while the leaves are tumbling down next to you and an autumn breeze is blowing through your hair! Is it obvious that autumn is my favorite season? That's why I named my blog Autumn Breeze! ;)
I love it when summer comes to an end and stores receive the newest Autumn collection! Here are a few of my favorite autumn pieces from Asos.com!




There are also a lot of songs that give me that instant autumn feeling!





I know this last song is very old, but I just adore this kind of music! Louis Armstrong and Ella Fitzgerald are one of my favorite artists!


Do you like autumn?

No comments: