Tuesday, January 10, 2012

L'Occitane: Cherry Blossom Eau De Toilette

Last year they opened a l'Occitane store at Maasmechelen Village. To be very honest with you, I never heard about the brand... Shame on me! In every big city and in most American malls you can find a l'Occitane store! I know their products can be a little expensive but I guess they're pretty good...

A couple of months ago I tried a frangrance at the store: Cherry Blossom. It's very hard for me to find the right fragrance, because most of the time the smell is way too strong.... But this one was just perfect! Light and sweet! For some reason I didn't buy it... until last weekend!

The smell of blossom makes me long for spring! Mmmm...

1 comment:

Liesewies said...

Oh, sounds like a lovely scent, longing for the Spring already :)