Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Crystall..ICED by Essence

I was doing some shopping last week at our local shop with beauty products... I can't help passing the Essence section without stopping for a quick look! Something caught my eye immediately... the new CrystallIced line! It was hard for me not to buy everything... but I left the store with two new nail polishes! Check it out!

(Source: nataliesbeautyland.blogspot.com)





Left: 01 - It's a Snow-Woman's World
Right: 02 - Ice Crystals On My Window



I think their names are just so funny! But the colors... just amazing! Too bad it's a limited edition!
The colors are very vibrant, but still simple and soft at the same time! You can put it on for any occasion: to go school, a party, at work,...
As you can see on the picture below, I also got the nail art stickers... Totally my thing!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Ik ben eigenlijk echt geen nagellak mens maar elke keer ik die kleurtjes zie op iemand anders nagels vind ik het geweldig :). Leuke kleurtjes.

Liefs, Sarah
http://www.ethnicspring.blogspot.com

Autumn Breeze said...

Dank je wel! :D
Ja ik ben verslaafd aan nagellak ;)haha!

desertjackets said...

It’s a wonderful and very informative Article. This is going to be way of knowledge for everyone.

http://desertleather.com

zaradoyle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Nice Blog, thanks for sharing this kind of information.filmstarjackets

Emma Jason said...

Great post! Its nice to read some informative blogs as well. thanks for sharing and best of luck to you!

CLASSIC PITCH BLACK LEATHER JACKET

Mickey Mcginnes said...

they vary based on the character you are fighting. The essence of all of them is that you need to desync the ice climbers by one of various methods the resulting delay allows you to have. Newt Scamander Coat

davidmillar said...

It takes time and I can tell you depending upon how far along you are it will take more than two weeks to give proper toning. Infinity War White Wolf Jacket

Mike Rooney said...

I think this is a really good article. You make this information interesting and engaging. I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here!

jamesbond said...

I read article and I feel secure on your website but i go the other website I don't fell secure so I use antivirus that Antivirus stop hackers to feel me safe.