Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Award shows

Last weekend was award-show-weekend: the Academy of Country Music Awards and the Kids Choice Awards! And when I think about award shows, I think about the red carpet and the beautiful outfits! So let's take a look ;)

Kids Choice Awards

The Kardashians sisters: I only like Kourtney her outfit....


Miley Cyrus: Hmmm I'm not sure... I like it but then again, not really...
Paris & Nicky Hilton: I love these dresses! Sexy but still simple!

Selena Gomez: I think she's cute! I feel sorry for her that so many girls hate her at the moment =) The shirt: I don't like it. The shorts are cute and I love the shoes!

Next award show:

Academy of Country Music Awards

I was actually surprised about the outfits: I only like two outfits and the rest... hmmm... What went wrong?

Taylor Swift: Speachless ;)

Miranda Lambert: I'm not sure about this one...

Carrie Underwood: I usually love your style, but honey....


So which one is hot and which one not? ;)


Sources:


No comments: