Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bloggermeeting

As I mentioned before, I went to a blogger meeting last saturday with my friend Krizia! I had so much fun that's why I wanted to share this with you all by writing a post about it!
We were suppose to meet each other at the railway station. I didn't knew anyone, but my friend, she knew a few people. When everyone arrived, we went to grap something to eat. Stéphanie from StyleLab organised this whole meeting and made a lovely quiz! We were separated in 3 groups and had to fill in the questions as soon as possible! Some questions were easy, but some were difficult, so we had to go into the stores to find the answer! We ended up second, so not bad ;) The group that won received a very nice goodie bag!
We ended up eating again and off course at Starbucks! ;)
Here are some pictures:


Grabbing something to eat in the afternoon.
Stéphanie explaining how the quiz works.






Everyone together!




And of course... Starbucks! <3


Thank you Stéphanie for letting me use your pictures!










No comments: