Sunday, April 10, 2011

Calvin Klein Underwear: Coverage Level System

One of my favorite brands? Calvin Klein Underwear! I used to work at CKU as a student for almoust 4 years! I loved it so much! And the collection? Totally my style! My mom always complains about the fact that I have to much underwear! I can't help it, the offer so many cute things! And they always fit perfectly!
This summer, Calvin Klein Underwear will launch their new collection: Coverage Level System. These bra's are sexy and confident, but they're also offered by three levels of cup coverage:


Level 1 offers you a sexy look, with minamal coverage.







Level 2 gives you modern styling options in mid level coverage.







The last one, level 3, gives you more coverage and more support!


All these bra's are perfectly for the summer, you won't see any lines of underwear underneath your clothes!


Do you wanna know which bra is perfect for you? Take the quiz here!




Source: CKU.com

No comments: